Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Can you tell me if the JA-ACM Gallery : style-1 – button with link can open in a Blank window as attached…

Thanks

1. Screen-Shot-2018-02-04-at-17.34.11
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can open the file: root/templates/ja_brickstore/acm/gallery/tmpl/style-1.php

Look for this code (at the end of file):

<?php if($btnText): ?>
    <a class="btn btn-border" href="<?php echo $btnLink; ?>"><?php echo $btnText; ?> <i class="fa fa-angle-right"></i></a>
    <?php endif ;?>

change it to:

<?php if($btnText): ?>
    <a class="btn btn-border" href="<?php echo $btnLink; ?>" target="_blank"><?php echo $btnText; ?> <i class="fa fa-angle-right"></i></a>
    <?php endif ;?>

Regards

Ch1vpH Friend

Thanks that has worked perfectly!

Could you also tell me if it could be possible (at all!) to have different image appear when you hover over the current ones??

Saguaros Moderator

I’m not entirely sure of your question here, could you be more specific?

Ch1vpH Friend

So at present if a user hovers over the JA-ACM Gallery it has different hover over effects or ‘Hover Animations’ as seen in the backend of the module ie scale, flip etc

I’ve been requested to try and see if it’s possible so that when you hover over the galleries images that they change into a different/separate image when hovered over……

Hope that explains a bit more!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I got your point but at this moment, when hovering the image, there are some effects in background color,… in order to show a different image when hovering requires much more customization than this.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum