Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I checked your site Homepage and it’s showing an ACM module]
    Here http://prntscr.com/g2bzdw
    There is no issue with the button colour here, can you check it and share the correct URL where the issue is present on your site.

Regards

drdan Friend

Thank you Pankaj, please have a look a the first screenshot I attached. It is taken from your Brickstore Quickstart Demo package. I agree there is no wrong color on my page right now as i have made the lower left button WHITE to avoid the effect, but it was supposed to be black.

The issue is not site specific.

The effect only happens on BLACK buttons which display fine on the right column but appear with greyed out on left column. This piece of code is not generated for left column: .btn-border.btn-inverse { border-color:#FFFFFF; color:#FFFFFF; for whatever reason

Kind regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  drdan.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Actually, it uses the same colour that is showing in the demo site its black and on black theme, it looks same
    that is why you are not able to view the border-text.
    Let me know if your site still have this issue.
    I will share the correction for this.

Regards

drdan Friend

Yes, please – That’s why I asked 🙂
    Please share the fix

Kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please share the URL of your site, where this issue is present.
    On demo site http://ja-brickstore.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/
    There is no issue since the color is different.

Regards

drdan Friend

Hi Pankaj,

I’m still not sure if we misunderstand each other but I have no changed the style to black for the "ShirtShack" section on my http://www.mirafilo.de page and you will see the color of the button differs from ShirtShack / grey (left column) compared to the "Meet the maker" / white (right column). See attached screenshot

Hope this helps
    Kind regards

1. Color
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in /css/custom.css file

.acm-features.style-1 .bg-black .btn {color:#fff;border-color: #fff;}

Hope it helps.

Regards

drdan Friend

Thank you, yes it does. Only thing not yet working properly is the color when hovering on the button.
    Actually the fix also impacts the right col which now Whites-out when hovering on it.

Kind regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly apply the code i shared in custom.css and also add this code for hover

.acm-features.style-1 .bg-black .btn-border:hover, .acm-features.style-1 .bg-black .btn-border:focus,.acm-features.style-1 .bg-black .btn-border:active {
        background: #fff;
        color: #000;
    }

Regards

drdan Friend

Works like a charm and solved my issue – Very much appreciated !

Thank you 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘JA ACM Features Intro Style-1 Black behaving differently in left or right column’ is closed to new replies.