Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I love using the ACM module because of the flexibility but it really annoys me that we can not have all the styles and features added to the ACM whenever there is a new update. Let me explain a little,

I notice on JA Healthcare you have a "video" type for the ACM module, so I made sure I had updated to latest version on my JA Uber site and guess what, the "video" type is nowhere to be seen. I checked and it’s a type that is only available on the JA Healthcare site!!!

Why can we not have all of the types and styles added from all templates?

I would like to design blank T3 templates and use the ACM to add quick styling to modules but I feel I am only getting 50% of the features and styles. Surely it’s not difficult to update the ACM with these styles as it’s simply copying over the /videos folder and updating language files.

Please can we have all of the styles and features from all JA templates for the JA ACM module available to download in one place? It can be a special hidden download for members that specifically want this but I am sure that 100% of users would agree that we want to be able to use all of the JA ACM types and styles without being limited.

Please can we get this done at some point soon also because I am developing a couple of websites that could do with this without me having to do it manually.

Thanks,
    Richard

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Richard,

I got your point but at this moment, we implement JA ACM for specific features in associated template only. We also provide guide of how to use ACM type in another template here. Some types of ACM will require JS lib from template so it’s not released as a separate extension now.

This is also a great idea, let me pass to the team for further consideration.

Best

gringo211985 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

We would really appreciate this, it’s not too difficult to package all js etc so no reason why we shouldn’t be able to get this as paying customers.

It would help out all JA members quite a lot to have this available.

Thanks,
    Richard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum