Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’ve been ‘playing’ with your latest template (ja_nerine) which I find very nice, but I’ve found some trouble when trying to configure the ja_slideshow.

I don’t know how to do it so that it doesn’t matter which width I choose for the template narrow or wide: If I set the width of the player so as to fit the narrow configuration and then I change to wide, there’s a blank space to the right of the slideshow.

On the contrary, if the width of the slideshow is set to fit the space of the widest screen, when I use the tool to set it to narrow, then the slideshow overlaps the column on the right.

I would appreciate some advice on how to set the parameters of the slideshow and which measurements the images should have.

Look forward to hearing from you

all the best
    ruben

ruben valero Friend

… and well?

Khanh Le Moderator

In my idea, you should not allow user change the screen size. You should choose the template use ‘wide’ or ‘narrow’ screen mode and set the slideshow module size to fit with your site. For those module like slideshow, it is not a good idea to make its width variable.

ruben valero Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 21930 wrote:</em><blockquote>In my idea, you should not allow user change the screen size. You should choose the template use ‘wide’ or ‘narrow’ screen mode and set the slideshow module size to fit with your site. For those module like slideshow, it is not a good idea to make its width variable.</blockquote>

Well, I think you’re right. After different tries, I’m of the same opinion.

Thanks a lot

ruben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ruben valero 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum