Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Came across this site while looking for help for a novice Joomla user
    while I have searched the forum for “tutorials” to see if this link has already been mentioned I couldn’t find it in any of the searched posts.

I have not had time to look at them myself so I can’t say if they are brilliant or not 🙂 Here’s the link check them out

Cheers ShannonN

If This has helped say thanks

reachthesky Friend

Thanks ShannonN 🙂 but I don’t see any videos in the link. do I have to be registered?

ShannonN Friend

reachthesky;109592Thanks ShannonN 🙂 but I don’t see any videos in the link. do I have to be registered?

on the page the link takes you to are three categories Joomla 1.5 Administrator – Joomla 1.5 Content Management – Joomla 1.5 Layout

with heaps of text links under them?

Click a textual link for a ‘captivate video’ on how to do whatever the link suggests?

Cheers ShannonN

maximumpear Friend

These tutorials are just what I was looking for as a newbie, thank you Shannon!

ShannonN Friend

maximumpear;116107These tutorials are just what I was looking for as a newbie, thank you Shannon!

No problems Good of you to take time to give feedback, I’m in discussions with another member to make and provide popular video tutes for JA stuff, it will be members only but if you are a JA template user it should be good news for you
    ShannonN

didima Friend

nice one, thanks never seen this before

TomC Moderator

<em>@ShannonN 116109 wrote:</em><blockquote>No problems Good of you to take time to give feedback, I’m in discussions with another member to make and provide popular video tutes for JA stuff, it will be members only but if you are a JA template user it should be good news for you
    ShannonN</blockquote>
    GREAT IDEA !!!

Maybe you could put it up for suggestions as to particular videos you could create – as opposed to the same kind that are already out there. Now THAT would be awesome !!! Any idea when you and your buddy might get started on this endeavor ??

🙂

sheldonwrights Friend

Thanks ShannonN I am new to Joomla but this tutorial will take me to the second level very fast

Thanks Gain

Cheers,
    Tom

cybermikey79 Friend

Thank you for the video tutorial, it’s very detailed and well presented.

Mike

uniquebiz Friend

<em>@cybermikey79 162750 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for the video tutorial, it’s very detailed and well presented.

Mike</blockquote>

No Worries didn’t realize they still were valid urls
    Shannon

hsut888 Friend

I am currently migrating my website from cre-loaded to joomla. Unlike cre-loaded, joomla does have more features and more free extensions and modules. As I am migrating, I need to get familiar with Joomla file structure. Anyone know any tutorials to explain Joomla file structure, especially for newbie like me?

Thanks

ismaelhaider Friend

You can find more tutorial from youtube its a best channel for learning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4cvCarWd-4

johnstevens97 Friend

Yes these helped very much. Video tutorials are always the best way to learn, at least for me. Thank you Shannon

lee4496 Friend

awesome. right on time for me. I have been needing some videos to show my members. I love to promote joomla as much as possible. Thanks 🙂

zfda Friend

Wow, this is a great resource…much better than what my hosting provider offers! A friend of mine recommended JA templates, but I know I need to get up to speed with Joomla first (longtime WP user). I’m not sure why my google searches didn’t turn this up, so I really appreciate you posting these! I just hope Joomla 1.6 doesn’t come out (stable) before I get used to 1.5. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  itgl72 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum