Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I’m having a massive disaster, just went from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1 and now my page title is 0 – Error:0

does anyone have any suggestions, I’ve changed the template to protostar and it seems to be better, please help, I really need my site back

the url is http://www.networksound.co.uk

Cheers

James

TomC Moderator

Not certain that JA Decor – and the relative extensions within – have been updated for J3.3.1 yet.

Did/Do you have a backup of your site before you proceeded with this update?

stebson Friend

Nope, I wish I did. When do you think the J3.3.1 version will be released as I’m in a bit of trouble a the moment

TomC Moderator

<em>@stebson 432706 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nope, I wish I did. When do you think the J3.3.1 version will be released as I’m in a bit of trouble a the moment</blockquote>

I have forwarded your issue onto the JA Development Team for review and further comment.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi James

It’s undergoing testing and we do hope to release new version for this template within next week.

hjalte1983 Friend

I updated to 3.3.1 without any problems.. not that it helps you, was just letting you know it can work in 3.3.1

stebson Friend

@hjalte1983 well I was hoping it may have been a module thing, so I’ve disabled all of them, but still no dice 🙁

Ninja Lead Moderator

@stebson: I tried to debug the problem on your site. I see your site have been upgraded to Joomla 3.3.1 and all latest JA extensions.

I’m not sure if there was any problem in the update process. I did upgrade to Joomla 3.3.1 again and check the configuration right way from JA Extensions on your site.

It’s working fine now. Please check again.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum