Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

my website is http://www.glassar-elecandconstruction.com ive got a problem with my footer its all shifted over to the left i have no idea how to get right please help thanks.

also is it pddible to change the footer background to an image???

thanks everyone

TomC Moderator

Try This:

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_medicare/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.col-sm-1, .col-sm-2, .col-sm-3, .col-sm-4, .col-sm-5, .col-sm-6, .col-sm-7, .col-sm-8, .col-sm-9, .col-sm-10, .col-sm-11, .col-sm-12 {
    float: right;
    }

Better ??

cglassar Friend

it just made the order go backwards

TomC Moderator

<em>@cglassar 470652 wrote:</em><blockquote>it just made the order go backwards</blockquote>

Bit more spread out though . . . whereas before it was compressed.

I’ll keep looking at it

cglassar Friend

Thanks so much. It has made the site look alot better. also have you got any idea why my “make appointement” module is not inline with the menu ? thanks again

TomC Moderator

<em>@cglassar 470655 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks so much. It has made the site look alot better. also have you got any idea why my “make appointement” module is not inline with the menu ? thanks again</blockquote>

It looks nearly centered – to the mid-point of the oval.

How would you like for it to be aligned?

cglassar Friend

make appomiment – to be inline with menu

footer modules to be spaced out into there correct position 1.2.3.4.5 if thats possobl

TomC Moderator

<em>@cglassar 470660 wrote:</em><blockquote>make appomiment – to be inline with menu

</blockquote>

When you say “inline with menu,” I’m not certain as to exactly what you mean.

Perhaps you can throw together a screenshot mockup of what YOU are wanting it to look like?

cglassar Friend

spaced liked this on the footer
    and for the make appointment module so it is next to the shop title not above the menu as it currenlty is thanks

TomC Moderator

I don’t see “Make An Appointment” within your site’s footer.

Also, I think you and I are looking at two different things . . . as the “Make an Appointment” link/image (in green adjacent to the main nav menu) appears lined up in my browser (Firefox).

Can you snap a screenshot of exactly what YOU are seeing ??

cglassar Friend

hi like this for the make appountment modul

1. b2
    cglassar Friend

hi like this for the make appountment modul

cglassar Friend

can anyone helpi still havent recieved and anwer to my problem.
    http://www.glassar-elecandconstruction.com

cglassar Friend

can anyone helpi still havent recieved and anwer to my problem.
    http://www.glassar-elecandconstruction.com

TomC Moderator

<em>@cglassar 470680 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi like this for the make appountment modul</blockquote>

How you want it is how I’m seeing it display . . . in Firefox.

In which browser are YOU looking at it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cglassar 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum