Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Items showing on the front page even if I set them to not show?

Hello thanks for all your help so far. I now want to add new items and categories but it seems everything I add goes to the front page even if I set it to not show on the front, it is still there how can I prevent items or categories from showing on the home page?

nathanbohn Friend

What is the first link in your main menu, is it Home pointing to the Frontpage component?

imaaxx Friend

<em>@nathanbohn 10128 wrote:</em><blockquote>What is the first link in your main menu, is it Home pointing to the Frontpage component?</blockquote>
    yes it is…

nathanbohn Friend

can you screen shot the section items. Or the screen on Content>>>Section>>>YourSection>>>Content Items

imaaxx Friend

I think i have it now…

ErikThorsen Friend

Would you mind share what was wrong and how you sorted it, so other people can also access this information?

imaaxx Friend

Sure I would be happy to share what I did. The answer was not the one I wanted to use but it was the only thing that I found would work. I had to make all my content “Static” it was the only way I could get those items to not show.

I did not get any other fix and I was on a deadline to complete the site layout. For this site it did not matter if I made the content static. So for me it was a great fix, it saved me tons of time trying to figure out why or how to stop it. However if the site needed the sections to be made the Normal way I make sites, (I never make static content) lol then I have no clue what to do.

I hope this will help a little.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  imaaxx 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum