Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi!
    when i chose to hide on Empty Fields Interaction, results are not ok
    For example countries and cities ( the country name disappears from the search field ) we get only list of cities mixed which make no since, so we need help with that, to be able to filer result after country and not to get lost in all cities

on the other side if we choose activate or deactivate instead of hide then we just get along of empty list which gives zero result

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m not familiar with the native language on your site, could you clarify in more details: which page I can see issue and screenshots of how you want it should be?

angelos33 Friend

check here: http://www.eduplanet.se/studera-utomlands-pa-college-universitet?orders%5Bxf58%5D=xf58&rating=1|5&issearch=1
    last field are country/city , clear the form an look there again, first few countries show because we have created items to belong there only to show the country name, the number is not correct, cause it should be the number of all items that belong to that country and cities
    if you scroll and reach polen (Poland) the cities there are not only polish but Spanish and other

to make it more clear, if you have no items connected to country but only city , then no countries name at all will shows.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me check and will get back to you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I checked with the developer but I’m afraid that feature is not available now. Let see how the team consider this feature as implementing it will take time.

Regards

angelos33 Friend

Unfortunately the depend range function after all tests is too primitive, too limited. ?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Would you mind sharing us all the features you wish for this extension? We welcome all the comment / request / wishlist to improve our extension.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum