Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi,

we have been waiting too long for a J1.6 compatible version …

please why did you stop at “Round Five” ..?

thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

We are working hard on upgrading our Joomla templates for j1.6.3 and i do see JA Seleni is in the list to upgrade for j1.6.3 already.

Please wait and really appreciate for your great patience.

crazyleggs Friend

Any new updates on this? been waiting for Seleni for a while now.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@crazyleggs 253243 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any new updates on this? been waiting for Seleni for a while now.</blockquote>

Hi,

We have paused the upgrade process for templates to Joomla 1.6 and will continue the upgrade of older templates to Joomla 1.7 once we move all our Joomla 1.6 templates and extensions to Joomla 1.7.

Please see our blog for more details: http://www.joomlart.com/blog

mgbcomputers Friend

Dear Support Team,

It looks like the list people on waiting is getting longer by the day. How about 2.5 upgrade?

Thanks

lion_os Friend

<em>@mgbcomputers 298964 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear Support Team,

It looks like the list people on waiting is getting longer by the day. How about 2.5 upgrade?

Thanks</blockquote>

You are right …!
    I subscribed for a hole year to see my site template upgraded to 1.6 or 7 .. but .. they always tell you .. we are working on it …

or we are busy upgrading our site … so what about my site >>>?!
    for this I am still using joomla 1.5 …
    and they remember you when your subscription is about to finish and remind you to pay … although i paid for a year and i didn’t get any thing out of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lion_os 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum