Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Please, I need your help. I would like that the k2 items respect the format I’ve given to all of them, cause in the web it seems without format.

Thanks in advance!
    Diana

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked JA Portfolio template and see both folders: ja_portfolio and ja_portfolio_blog are using customization in k2 component

Can you tell the details which format you respect in k2 items of you mentioned? Hope I can help you out

ikaxan Friend

Hi Ninja Lead!

In K2 items, I’ve put some letters in bold, also I’ve put in different lines the text, but at the end the bold letters disappear and did not respect the lines.

Thanks in advance

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just duplicated JA Portfolio template from our dev and test with data like as your site but the customize in k2 item could not drop the format data in K2 items, see the screenshot

Did you install other K2 plugin from 3rd party on your site? I think 3rd party plugin with k2 have been dropped the format text in k2 item

1. ja_portfolio
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum