Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Greetings, I’ve gone through pretty much every single option there is and the main menu doesn’t work on mobile devices.

Currently, when you are on a mobile device and you click on a menu item, it scrolls down to the corresponding anchorpoint but the menu doesn’t hide itself afterwards, really annoying when the menu takes up all the space. Is there a way to get this to hide whenever you have pressed something on the menu?

Or atleast make it so that it’s not sticky on mobile devices, but is sticky on other devices such as laptop, desktop etc.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  abfilm.
    Saguaros Moderator
    abfilm Friend

Where do I add this?

Saguaros Moderator

In the Edit mode of a page builder, you can navigate to Settings > Custom Code and put in the place you wish: Top of head / Bottom of head / …

abfilm Friend

I tried adding the code snippet in the "Top of head" and it didn’t work.

I see that the Javascript calls "ul.nav li a" and when I try to mark that in the CSS it doesn’t exist so I’ve tried everything that could possibly work but sadly couldn’t get it to.

Can you check it and see if you get it to work?

Saguaros Moderator

Your code looks different from the suggestion from above topic, could you check again?

abfilm Friend

It looks different because I’ve tried multiple codes without any luck, whereof the one you linked did not work either.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the ftp account also?

abfilm Friend

We don’t have an FTP account for it, because the ".abfilm.no" is local, the best thing I can do is give you TeamViewer access

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Let me try to replicate in my local and see how it goes.

I will get back to you soon.

abfilm Friend

That’s alright, I’ll be waiting.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’ve added this script before the closing of header tag in ‘index.php’ file of JA Builder template on your site:

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function($)
     {     
     $("ul.nav li a").click(function() {
            $(".in").removeClass("in");
     }); 
    })
    </script>

and it’s working now.

Kindly check.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum