Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I need help addressing the following issues with my template:

1. The links in the top right hand corner of the page/site aren’t rendering properly on my site like they are in the demo.

In the JoomlArt demo for Xenia II Shopping Edition there are links titled “Join us?,” “Links,” “Help,” and “Contact Us” in the top right hand corner of the page and the text is light gray and the whole menu has a dark, solid background to it.

The template apparently does NOT display content out-of-the-box which looks like that. What files do I need to modify and how do they need to be changed so my links will display like the demo for modules in the “user 3” position?

2. The mouseover background for my dropdown menus isn’t the same width as the background.

On my template I’m using the “Trans Menu” Menu Module. When mousing over the submenu items of the horizontal drop-down menus the background changes to a solid blue color. The width of that solid blue is not the same as the submenu item itself, however, so there’s a gap where the original background image is showing instead of the blue.

3. The vertical “Main Menu” is not styled like in the demo.

In the JoomlArt demo for Xenia II Shopping Edition the modules in the left hand column are all styled nicely. Mine, however, has no styling at all, and I need to know how to make it display like the “Main Menu” in the demo.

Here’s my web site URL:
    http://sandbox.theweboasis.biz/oasis

Sherlock Friend

Hi stanman123 !
    Please send admin acc via pm , i will check it for you.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    I couldn’t login with that acc , please check again !

Sherlock Friend

Hi stanman123 !
    Please check again ! I think your site is ok , now .

stanman123 Friend

hainn84,

Thanks for fixing issues 1 & 2 from my post. I still need help with issue #2, however.

Additionally, I would really appreciate an explanation for what you did to fix issues 1 & 3 so I’ll learn, grow, and be more self-sufficient going forward.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stanman123 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum