Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Thanks for the help with my previous request, I Have a couple of more issues:

1. This error is coming when I load the website, it loads after it but it would be nice not to have this error.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/topmbac1/public_html/hemantmittal.com/templates/ja_koniga/index.php on line 47

2. Is there any way to remove the voice box simbol to the right of the Avatar?

3. Slider Gallery – Backgorund looks wierd + Direction arrows in wrong place (up and below the thumbnails)

4. I want to remove the JA Konia logo. I have done a manual think by editing the body-top.jpg but it looks bad (see from the website hemantmittal.com). Do you have a background image (for all 3 templates) without the JA Koniga logo?

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    i’ve just check your website ( is this one : hemantmittal.com ? ).
    But have no see error you ask your posted above. Would you mind take a screenshot ?
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum