Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have sent 2 requests for help but I have not had any response and it’s over 48hrs.

Ticket number: 7718

iguinee Friend

What do I need to do exactly to get some assistance? Or is everyone on holiday?

phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

We are sorry for being late on this thread. I have searched the created tickets under your username and 7718, but I couldn’t find a technical question on your question on our JA Fubix template. Would you mind telling me the exact ticket IDs ? I will help you to check that issue.

iguinee Friend

Hi,

Thanks for responding. In fact I have been issued with 3 ticket numbers for the same issue: # SUPPORT-7767 and also # SUPPORT-7811. And I have SUPPORT-7718.

I have been contacted via email today explaining this:
    <blockquote>Thank you for contacting JoomlArt Support.

I am sorry for replying to you this late. Actually, we are upgrading our support software system, thus we lost track of your inquiry unexpectedly.

I could not detect request ID SUPPORT-7718 you mentioned, please resend us details of inquiry so that I can follow up with you shortly.

Regards</blockquote>

I have responded to this email and forward all the relevant information. I was meant to resolve this issue by Wednesday. Thanks again for your continuous support.

phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

I have discussed with our system admin and got the confirmation that a number of tickets created around 10th November could have been deleted due to the system upgrade. That is why I couldn’t find your tickets in our support system.

But don’t worry. Can you put all your questions here again in detail ? And you also PM me with the site’s admin login. I will check and give you the suitable suggestions then.

Regards

iguinee Friend

Thank you for your response.

I am working on my new website and am confronted with several issues with JA Fubix and some extensions:

1- JA Sidenews module is not responding properly. The “Content Settings” are not displaying.
    2- JA Slideshow module does NOT allow me to save any modification. See attachment.
    3- When I click on an article on the frontpage, the link opens on the browser but the article doesn’t display
    4- I would like to change the layout of the articles on “What’s Trending Now”. I cannot see any option for that. I would like to be able to chose to display articles with either layout. Please attachment for other issues.
    5- I would like to use the module used in JA MAGZ to display my headline articles. But I cannot find the module. Please see attachment.

Please note that I am using the component Extplorer in case you need to access the cpanel files.

Thanks.

1. JA-Issues-Nov-2013
    2. JA_Articles_WTN
    phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

I’d like to anwser your questions in detail as follows:

1- JA Sidenews module is not responding properly. The “Content Settings” are not displaying.
    The issue comes from the temporary incompatibility of the JA Sidenews module with Joomla 3.2 that you has upgraded to. And I also raised a bug report to our developers for the bug fix in next update of this module, you can keep track on the work flow of this update at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAECMODSIDENEWSJIVI-77

2- JA Slideshow module does NOT allow me to save any modification. See attachment.

It is caused by the bug of Joomla com_modules ‘s javascripts on v3.2 that you can refer this GitHub commit to solve this issue. Remember to backup the file before updating changes.

3– When I click on an article on the frontpage, the link opens on the browser but the article doesn’t display

Mostly, the reason of this issue is that the articles on front-end’s modules (Articles Category, K2 content) are not assigned to any menu items, they are loading the Home layout with no component position that is why you couldn’t access their content.

The solution is simply assigning that articles to a menu item, you can create a new one or use the existing menu items. Then go to Template Manager, and assign the JA_Fubix_Default to recent menu item. The articles will display fine then.

4- I would like to change the layout of the articles on “What’s Trending Now”. I cannot see any option for that. I would like to be able to chose to display articles with either layout. Please attachment for other issues.

The Article Category module (Whats trending now) still displayed fine the verticle/horizontal layout with intro images when I checked out on the JA Fubix 3.2 demo site on my localhost.

Did you upload the intro images to the articles of that module ?

5- I would like to use the module used in JA MAGZ to display my headline articles. But I cannot find the module. Please see attachment.

It is the Latest News module of Joomla that our developers create the focus layout for only JA Magz template. If you want to use it on your JA Fubix template, that will be quite complicated task, however you can refer below steps:

1. Create a folder named: mod_articles_latest at templatesja_fubixhtml path and put the attached file below into:

2. Refer the configuration of this module on our JA Magz.

As I mentioned you below, this is quite complicated task since you will also need to add the overidden css styles to make this Latest News module layout to fit with the JA Fubix template layout. It will be better that you can hire or corporat with a Joomla developer to help you handling this task.

Note: If one of the questions above you still need our further checking, please send me PM with a valid admin login account again or activate the recent account. Because it seems that the give account was not activated so that I couldn’t access the backend of your site.

iguinee Friend

Does this mean I will only get help next week?

I called for help since last week and so far, only excuses. This is very unlike JA.

phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

Can you take time to check my recent reply above ?

phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

I have recieved your PM with the site’s admin login. However, can you backup the site and try to follow my suggestions above before I logged in to check that issues ?

Updated: For this 1st issue with JA Sidenews module, you can refer here to solve the problem.

iguinee Friend

Hi Leo Burnetts,

I have done that now. But the issue is not with JA Sidenews. It’s rather with JA Slideshow.

In any case, you may log in.

phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

Can you check my recent PM with a request on FTP info ? I can check and try to correct the Slideshow issue more quickly with this info.

iguinee Friend

I am still waiting for more help regarding this case.

phong nam Friend

Hi iguinee,

I have fixed the saving error of JA Slideshow module on Joomla 3.2 with the patch from our developer. You can configure and save the profile settings of this Slideshow module now.

And we will try to release the stable J3.2 update of this module in coming time so that you can easily to update without editing any core files of the module. Thank you for your patience !

1. slideshow
    iguinee Friend

Hi,

Thank you for the help with JA Slideshow..

However, the issues with “What’s Trending Now” and JA Sidenews are not resolved. Please double check below.

Also, how do I pay for customisation work for question 5 (below)?

<em>@iguinee 398071 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you for your response.

I am working on my new website and am confronted with several issues with JA Fubix and some extensions:

3- When I click on an article on the frontpage, the link opens on the browser but the article doesn’t display

Please note that I am using the component Extplorer in case you need to access the cpanel files.

Thanks.

</blockquote>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 30 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum