Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m unable to see any changed when I add <p class=”pinnote”> to content
    Also unable to see any change with -brick, -cray, and -green

I’ve looked at the CSS for Dark and everything seems to be working, but for some reason not on my site.

Is this a known issue or do I need to try something different.

Menalto Friend

Can you give us an url to your site please?
    Wich module positions do you add -brick to???

For the “pin note”, go to the admin panel,Site>Global Configuration. set Default WYSIWYG Editor: to NO WYSIWYG Editor.
    Press Save.
    Then go to the content where you wanna add a “pin note” and add
    <div class=”pinnote”><p>Here you can write in what you want</p></div>

If you follow that step you should have a nice pin note with your content in:)

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    -brick, -gray, and -green go in the module’s Module Class Suffix input box, and will usually only work with modules published to the right side.
    Good luck.

razster Friend

Oh, so that is the oppisite of what the guide says…

Says <p class=”pinnote” < Doesn’t work.

And the module is user 1, 2, 5 for the Ajax module and none of them work for when I add the code into the Module Class Suffix text area…

razster Friend

<em>@Menalto 16814 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you give us an url to your site please?
    Wich module positions do you add -brick to???

For the “pin note”, go to the admin panel,Site>Global Configuration. set Default WYSIWYG Editor: to NO WYSIWYG Editor.
    Press Save.
    Then go to the content where you wanna add a “pin note” and add
    <div class=”pinnote”><p>Here you can write in what you want</p></div>

If you follow that step you should have a nice pin note with your content in:)</blockquote>

Tried it, yes works, but doesn’t show the image now… only the highlight color.
    Everything installed perfectly and I can even see the images in the image folder. Very Odd.

Teehee, it is <div class=”pinnote”><p>, I didn’t think it was <p> too
    Need to udate the user guide on this template, because it is way off.

I went back into my css and banished the <p>, didn’t help… so I left it – now it is working, just not the -brick thing.

Menalto Friend

Can you give me admin access to your site?
    Just PM it to me if you want.

Regards
    Menalto

razster Friend

<em>@Menalto 16825 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you give me admin access to your site?
    Just PM it to me if you want.

Regards
    Menalto</blockquote>

I fixed the error, just where I placed the -brick at on the spotlight module.

razster Friend

Now that I have added the kewl stickynote, how come it is grey instead of color?
    Is this another part of the templat css controlling this, because I can’t seem to find it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  razster 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum