Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My URL is – http://uppumangaa.com

There are 2 issues im facing.

1. I want to keep the default color as GREEN, but it is not happening even though I set the default theme as JA TELINE IV- Green.

2. I want to deactivate all dropdowns that happens when you hover on the menu items. I tried deactivating the respective submenu items and modules, however there is still a white area drops down when i hover. I could not find any other control to do this.

kindly help to fix these.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I correclty switched your Home theme to green as you can see now

Regarding drop downs menu item , it is not clear to me if you want to remove all of them , so that only main menu should appear

santoshwilson Friend

Thanks for Quick reply and fixing the color issue. About the second issue, please see attached screenshot. I have disabled my submenus and modules under that main menu item, however still there is a white space showing up. I want to remove this white space for not only this menu item, but also for any item when i dont want the drop down to happen. What’s the way to fix it? thanks for all your kind support.

1. Screenshot_1
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You should access from your backend your templates manager – so Main menu – Extensions -> Templates -> Ja Teline IV green color -> Click on megamenu button at top -> Then click on menu item and remove them

Look at the image below

I removed them all already

1. Screenshot_19-1
    santoshwilson Friend

Thank you so much for such quick fixes. May I ask two more questions to you?

1. How can I change the font family? For e.g I want to use Google Font "Dosis" as my content font. I went to Thememagic, however there I couldnt find any options.

2. How to reduce the font size for Main Menu (magazine) to 12m? I could not figure out anything when I traced the CSS file through developer console and went to edit the same via my FTP client. While editing the font size, I would also want to reduce the padding to 2 pix (currently it is 4 pix)

Please bear with me.. thanks for your support.

pavit Moderator

Hello

1) Please take a look at THIS URL

2) Open this file /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/less/variables.less and find this code

@baseFontSize:          12px;

Change it to your preferred size, save the file and in template manager click on compile less to css button

1. Screenshot_20-1
    santoshwilson Friend

Thanks for your reply. However, when I edited /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/less/variables.less > @baseFontSize: parameter, I did not see anything changing in the front end.

I want the MAGAZINE MENU (which is my main menu) font size to be 12 size, in order to fit every item into one row as I have more than 10 items. See the screenshot to understand my concern. I tried editing megamenu.less file as well, still no changes.

1. Screenshot_1-1
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can create a new file named custom.css in this folder /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/css/

and add this line of code

.t3-mainnav .nav > li > a {
    font-size:12px!important;
    }

Best regards

santoshwilson Friend

Thanks for you support again. After doing what you suggested, I think some additional issues came in. Please see the screenshot. Try if you can help me out. Many many thanks.

1. Screenshot_2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Font size has nothing to do with that

Remove my customization code and try again to see what happen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum