Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

As I can see that the scroll functions correctly on your site.

About the Biography link, did you create article with biography layout for associated author? Kindly follow documentation of this template here > check section: 6. Content Type Settings > 6.3 default-biography

Sincromyl Friend

Hi thanks for your response,

1) I realized now the scrolling problem happen on 1920×1080 maximized resolution windows only, my screen resolution is 1920×1080, I’m using Chrome, Windows, when I maximize the browser the scrolling does not work here on this page for example: http://sincromyl.com/oye/proyectos/oye-show/default

2) I did everything you say on the documentation about the biography, can you go inside and check what is wrong, I has been working with Joomla for years, I know what the documentation say but still not working. Take a look on the administrator.

Please try to use a resolution screen 1920×1080 maximize the screen and go to the link I wrote you will see the scrolling issue.

Please try into the administrator check the Author, Biography links, etc and you will see everything is correct, I have no idea what is not working.

Thanks!

Sincromyl Friend

Hi thanks for your response,

1) I realized now the scrolling problem happen on 1920×1080 maximized resolution windows only, my screen resolution is 1920×1080, I’m using Chrome, Windows, when I maximize the browser the scrolling does not work here on this page for example: http://sincromyl.com/oye/proyectos/oye-show/default

2) I did everything you say on the documentation about the biography, can you go inside and check what is wrong, I has been working with Joomla for years, I know what the documentation say but still not working. Take a look on the administrator.

Please try to use a resolution screen 1920×1080 maximize your browser window and go to the link I wrote you will see the scrolling issue.

Please try into the administrator check the Author, Biography links, etc and you will see everything is correct, I have no idea why is not working.

Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

I tried to open that page in different PC, Mac but the scroll works properly, could you try with another PC and see how it goes?

For the biography link, I check and see that you didn’t create menu item for biography, it still belong to the Artist menu item on your site so when you click the biography link of an artist, the link is incorrect.

I just created a new menu call ‘Channels’ > create a new menu item for Biography category . Under Biography category > create a new article Luis Enrique > set Author to ‘Luis Enrique’. Now when you go to Artist page > click ‘Luis Enrique’ artist > click Biography, it works nice: http://sincromyl.com/oye/biografias?author=Luis%20Enrique

Sincromyl Friend

Perfect! Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sincromyl 8 years, 1 month ago.

The topic ‘Issues, Issues and more Issues please help!’ is closed to new replies.