Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

• Each time I click save in an Event article the hour in Start time is “postponed” by 2 hours 😮
    • In the map the pushpin is missing :confused:

Besides:
    if the event is free (no ticket required) the box “Tickets” is unnecessary, the same thing about speakers…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @locorubio100,

1. Could you please clarify a little bit about the problem with event start time so I can assist you better ? Did you mean the event start time is delayed 2 hours ?

2 & 3. I created 2 issues for development team so they can check and fix it. You can have a look at the problem with map here and the problem with ticket box here.

locorubio100 Friend

<em>@Adam M 493335 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @locorubio100,

1. Could you please clarify a little bit about the problem with event start time so I can assist you better ? Did you mean the event start time is delayed 2 hours ?

2 & 3. I created 2 issues for development team so they can check and fix it. You can have a look at the problem with map here and the problem with ticket box here.</blockquote>

1. https://vimeo.com/139935364

2. Ok, thank you.

3. Ok, thanks. (You can also leave the ticket box but adding a caption like “No ticket/Free entry”).
    The “speakers box” is also superflous in there’s no speaker…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @locorubio100,

Please recheck your current setting in admin >>> Global Configuration >>> Server >>> Location Settings >>> Server Time Zone >>> the default value is Universal Time, Coordinated (UTC). If you changed this option, there might be a gap between your current time zone and the default one.

locorubio100 Friend

<em>@Adam M 493460 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @locorubio100,

Please recheck your current setting in admin >>> Global Configuration >>> Server >>> Location Settings >>> Server Time Zone >>> the default value is Universal Time, Coordinated (UTC). If you changed this option, there might be a gap between your current time zone and the default one.</blockquote>

Ok, fixed (it was set to Rome time 🙂 ).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @locorubio100,

I have just discussed with development team about the issue with ticket box. Actually if you remove all values here, the ticket box won’t be displayed (so do the speakers box).

The problem is in case the event is free and you only want to show description field, the ticket box is not displayed, so I updated the issue for dev team to check.

locorubio100 Friend

<em>@Adam M 493522 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @locorubio100,

I have just discussed with development team about the issue with ticket box. Actually if you remove all values here, the ticket box won’t be displayed (so do the speakers box).

The problem is in case the event is free and you only want to show description field, the ticket box is not displayed, so I updated the issue for dev team to check.</blockquote>

1. It’s true, you’re right. There was a second blank row in Tickets, deleting it the Ticket box disappeared.
    2. Ok.

Other minor issues:

1. Let’s say that in menu Articles (footer-3) I set an Event article as Single article. Then if I click it the event article loses some css properties. Furthermore if I go to Events and click the article chosen as Single article the result is the same.

2. If the event starts and ends in the same day (let’s say 16 October 2015) I have to leave the End Time blank, right? However in Events page you can read as date/time 16 October 2015 – 22 September 2015 (the second date is the articles’s last modified date :eek:).

3. On the contrary if the event lasts more (let’s say from 25 may to 25 june 2015) in Event article page you can read the start date only (25 may 2015).

Adam M Moderator

Hi @locorubio100,

1. Could you please provide a site url so I can check this matter ?

2. You can specify the start date – end date in the same day, as you can see the hour in Start Date – End Date field, just use different hour.

The problem with blank end date has been reported before and we’re fixing it, please stay tuned and you will get the fix in next release version.

3. Could you please be more specific or provide a screenshot so I can assist you better ?

locorubio100 Friend

1. Two events with the same content:
    a) http://goo.gl/5UF4NI (set as Single article)
    b) http://goo.gl/KX1axm

Note also the blank space in the bottom of single article.

2. Ok. The result is “16 October 2015 – 16 October 2015″…..:-[

3. http://goo.gl/xbrkyk
    In the box “When / Where?” you can read “25 May 2015” but the event lasts from 25 May 2015 to 25 June 2015…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @locorubio100,

1. Please navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Articles >>> Single article >>> in parameter Template Style >>> choose JA Teline V – Events

2. Yes, or you can choose start date 16 October 2015 and end date is 17 October 2015 instead (make sure to adjust event end hour too).

3. About the date right above the map, I have no idea about it since the template doesn’t come with this, look like it’s a modified part instead.

locorubio100 Friend

<em>@Adam M 494113 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi @eliococco2015,

1. Please navigate to admin >>> Menus >>> Articles >>> Single article >>> in parameter Template Style >>> choose JA Teline V – Events

2. Yes, or you can choose start date 16 October 2015 and end date is 17 October 2015 instead (make sure to adjust event end hour too).

3. About the date right above the map, I have no idea about it since the template doesn’t come with this, look like it’s a modified part instead.</blockquote>

1. Thanks! 🙂

2. Ok, but that’s not correct. If an event starts and ends in the same day the date IMHO must be “16 October 2015”, not “16 October 2015-16 October 2015” :-[

3. http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/aside-whenwhere-not-show-dates/

locorubio100 Friend

Fixed by myself 🙂

In templatesja_teline_vhtmllayoutsjoomlacontentitemevent.php

Taking the cue from this (http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/aside-whenwhere-not-show-dates/) I added a condition:

<i class="fa fa-calendar-o"></i>
    <span itemprop="startDate">
    <?php
    if (JHtml::_('date', $item->params->get('ctm_start',''), 'DATE_FORMAT_LC3') == JHtml::_('date', $item->params->get('ctm_end',''), 'DATE_FORMAT_LC3'))
    echo JHtml::_('date', $item->params->get('ctm_start',''), 'DATE_FORMAT_LC2');
    else
    echo JHtml::_('date', $item->params->get('ctm_start',''), 'DATE_FORMAT_LC3'),' / ', JHtml::_('date', $item->params->get('ctm_end',''), 'DATE_FORMAT_LC3');
    ?>
    </span>

A similar editing I done in templatesja_teline_vhtmllayoutsjoomlacontentintroevent.php.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  locorubio100 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum