Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The modules user6, user7, user8 and user9 are not displaying correctly. They are supposed to all be next to each other. However when I switch the language on my website some of the modules “wrap” to the next line.

I have 2 languages installed on my site and use the extension Multilingual (M17n) to switch them. I have my site in english and vietnamese. In english the modules display correctly but when switched to vietnamese, the modules wrap to the next line.

My test site is located at: http://dharmaflowertemple.com/cms

Thank you for taking a look at this.

You have to switch the language to Vietnamese first, then click on one of the menu items. I have a screenshot attached.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cxpham

I have tried to view your website but the link is incorrect
    Could you give me again?

cxpham Friend

Here is the link. Thanks!

http://dharmaflowertemple.com/cms

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cxpham

I have checked your website but could not find this issue.

Did you fix?

Please check my attachment file

1. none
    cxpham Friend

Thank you for taking a look. Perhaps this is a browser issue? I am using Firefox 3.5.7 and I get the error on both computers. But I don’t see it on IE or Opera.

What can I do to fix it on FF? Thanks.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cxpham

It is so hard for me because i am using FF 3.6.

I will alert to this thread to our mods, hope somebody who can see your issue will check it from you

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Still getting a “404” error…file not found for both of the URL’s you sent (though both are the same).
    John.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum