Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The modules user6, user1 and user2 are not displaying correctly. They are supposed to all be next to each other. However when I switch the language on my website, modules user1 and user2 “wrap” to the next line.

Here is the screenshot of the before and after.

and this is what happens when I switch the language.

I have 2 languages installed on my site and use the extension Multilingual (M17n) to switch them. Previously there haven’t been any problems with the modules when I switch languages so I am not sure what is causing this. I have my site in english and vietnamese. In english the modules display correctly but when switched to vietnamese, the modules wrap to the next line.

My test site is located at: http://phaphoa.benans.com/cms

Thank you for taking a look at this. I absolutely love this template.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cxpham

Open templates/ja_fagus/css/template.css file, at about line 1431, find following code:

div.ja-box-leftcol {
    float:left;
    }

and change to:

div.ja-box-leftcol {
    float:left;
    width:44%;
    }

cxpham Friend

Thank you very much. That fixed worked! 🙂

cxpham Friend

I switched this site to the JA Kyanite II template and I’m having the exact same issue (this time with modules user6,7,8,9.

What can I do to fix this?

Thank you very much for your help again!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cxpham

I have checked your website again but could not find this issue

did your issue solve?

cxpham Friend

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The problem still exists. You have to switch the language to Vietnamese first, then click on one of the menu items. I have a screenshot attached. Thanks for your help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cxpham 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum