Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hi all,
    my provider customized “safe_mode” option in php.ini (security reason) and now I’ve two problems (please, help):

1. articles with images give a php warning (as the user is not the same to write image thumbnails in /images/resized); I put “php_value error_reporting 5” in .htaccess, and now the warnings are off, but the problem remain. Any true solution?

2. AllVideos Reloaded doesn’t work: if the plugin is active I get Error “500 – Tag definition invalid or not found” and no more frontpage; if it is inactive the frontpage return, but I cannot add the video module: I get only a radio button without text label for the module (see image attached).
    All the files of the extension seem to be ok, but…
    Any workaround?

Can anyone give me the list of files and directory where the extension operate, please?

Salvo

1. no-video-module
    Sherlock Friend

Hi
    You must turn off safe mode because it will inactive all extensions

salvomic Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 62609 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    You must turn off safe mode because it will inactive all extensions</blockquote>

the other extensions are all ok also now, with safe_mode on, only AllVideos has troubles.

however, it seems to be not possible to install new extensions…

cheers

swissvista Friend

maby has conflict with other plug in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissvista 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum