Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, look at this video here Issue on Feature News when I add as a featured article , the site becomes disorganized

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello ninoparisi kindly edit your first post and share your site admin details for staff .

• in video i can see you have not selected any category in module . kindly select the category and add featured articles in article manager .
    Parisi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Did u make any customization in the ACM files or template . I tried to replicate the same setting at my end but its working fine .

• update the Mod JA ACM and 3 plugin to latest version and revert customization if u did and then check it again .
    Parisi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The order is work in all articles of this module including the links and column article .when u publish article they will appear in the intro article sections .
    I saw u still did not updated JA ACM module to latest version http://prntscr.com/9o72un
    kindly update module and 3 plugin to latest version .

Parisi Friend

The problem, your site is very confuse to locate something, i am not able to locate the link to update the extension, i search on the web and could find it , could you send me the link ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Update All JA extensions via JA Extension manager component . Go to components > JA Extension manager > Service manager area > Joomlart updates > Add your JA Account username/password save and then update extensions . Set Joomlart updates as default .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum