Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I seem to have an issue with the public forum where the ‘new topic’ button has disappeared even though I’m signed in!

luigi.grossi Friend

The same for me. I am not able to add any topic. Also I signed with a premium account on my website but I can only use Features Intro to my website.
    Please can you check what’s wrong with my account??

Thanks

Luigi

Anonymous Moderator

@weavers73 @luigi.grossi
    I just tested and the New Topic button does show up in the JA Builer forum. It’s very strange that you both have this issue.
    Please try to clear your browser’s cache and then login again to see if it helps.

In case the problem persists, you guys can let me know your Joomlart password in private replies so I could login to your accounts to check further.

SiteWeavers Friend

Hi

Had tried firefox and chrome at the time. However, tested again this morning without clearing cache and the forum button is appearing for me now.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  SiteWeavers.
    luigi.grossi Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous Moderator

@weavers73 Glad it works for you now

@luigi I tested your account and you could use Premium Ticket option normally. Pls try to submit new topic at any forum of paid template and you’ll see.

JA Builder forum is public forum so there’s no option for any member to select Premium Ticket option when they submit question. However after you submit, you can go back and Edit your post , there is Premium option for you to check then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum