Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I haven’t changed any font settings and all of a sudden, the font in my menu and titles for modules has changed. I have identical font settings to the quick start guide. The site is at http://www.dhartionline.com/telinesam

and here is a side by side picture of my site and the demo for teline IV

http://www.dhartionline.com/font.png

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi dhartionline,

Your site is not loading the ArialNarrowBold, I want to check you site, please provide me the admin account and ftp account. Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It should work if we change “Optimize CSS” option in Teline IV template configuration to “None” or “Linked files”.

obliat Friend

I have similar problem – when I translate a menu title or module title into cyrillic the title fond weight turns into NORMAL (the active one in module titles and all menu titles) instead of BOLD as in Latin.

I noticed css overrides the changes I’m trying to do in some of the css files and titles turn back to NORMAL instead of BOLD.
    So it might be some font issue like not loading the font or so, but any specific ideas?

I am still on WAMP server project so no real site to provide for checking it out.

I tried changing the “Optimize CSS” option, but nothing changed – cyrillic menu and module title font remains NORMAL in weight.

Actually – the problem module is JA Tabs – JA Bulleting css hack did it for me, but JA Tabs titles turn NORMAL.

In menus it’s all NORMAL, not BOLD (just one LATIN that I left for comparison – it’s BOLD)

So it works in some modules and doens’t work in others and in main menu

obliat Friend

I think the problem is in the font – your Arrial Bold Narrow (provided with the template) only has Latin characters.

Do you have one with a cyrillic character set as well – I do have it, but only the .ttf and there are some other .eot .woff and .svg files in the font folder as well?

Ninja Lead Moderator

obliat,

If you wanna find out if this font supports your cyrillic chracters or not you can paste your chacters into ms word or some other place, then change the font to Arrial bold Narrow.

Its good if you can share your site link.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum