Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

<em>@thyrius 173293 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow I think this did the trick:
    <body class=”contentpane”>

<jdoc:include type=”message” />
    <jdoc:include type=”component” />

</body>

Amazing, there was a extra <div> that I needed to remove and that was it. I did rename the two files as well but nothing happened until I removed the div.

Thank you very much, augustinovp, you helped me ALOT! :D</blockquote>

Hello,
    excuse me, I have the same problem with the latest T3 II blank template and I can’t find the file to edit.

Please, where I should change it?

Thanks
    J.

janzzz Friend

<em>@janzzz 189396 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    excuse me, I have the same problem with the latest T3 II blank template and I can’t find the file to edit.

Please, where I should change it?

Thanks
    J.</blockquote>

Please, could somebody reply to this? Why the Rokbox doesn’t work in T3 Version II blank template?
    How to fix it please?
    Thanks a lot!

byman64 Friend

<em>@janzzz 189488 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please, could somebody reply to this? Why the Rokbox doesn’t work in T3 Version II blank template?
    How to fix it please?
    Thanks a lot!</blockquote>
    I am not an expert…I solved the problem with the discussion found on JoomlArt..so I reported that discussion on my site, it’s just a summary of the original post..just to keep in mind and share the solution.

Here the article on my site :

http://www.byman.it/?program=index_document&document=69

ciao

timmiller Friend

Hi,

I’m using JA RASITE and cannot get any ajax mod to work…tried yoo, rok, pix and none of them work. Tried all fixes posted on all of these forums…still get no results

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  timmiller 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum