Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I don´t see where and how to change some options in isotope layout post view. Actually, I would like to load all posts at once while opening certain page and I don´t want to see "load more" or "that`s all" field at the bottom of page.

http://srećanput.com/places

Can you help me, please? 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can decide how it displays via backend settings of Places menu item in backend of your site:

Backend > Menus > Main menu > Places menu item > Extra Fields tab: http://prntscr.com/cwiqll

By default, the ‘Enable Infinite Pagination’ is set to ‘Manual’ in which the ‘load more’ button will be shown.

• Disable: it will show default pagination
    • Auto: it will load articles automatically without button or pagination
    juhuhu Friend

Thank you very much, and just one thing: how can I change text on "that´s all" button at the bottom because it is not translated in Serbian?

Saguaros Moderator

It belongs to language file of template: ROOT/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_hotel.ini

TPL_LOAD_MODULE_AJAX_DONE = "That’s All"

Make sure that you have the same field in language file of your own language and translate the text as you wish.

juhuhu Friend

Should I copy whole file en-GB.tpl_ja_hotel.ini and translate parts that I need or I may just add part: TPL_LOAD_MORE = "Učitaj još…"
    TPL_LOAD_MODULE_AJAX_DONE = "Kraj"

in some of existing language file and which one?

And I´d like to change that blue color and font color as well so, how and where?

Thank you 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

You can copy the text field you want to translate in your desired language: ROOT/language/xx-XX/xx-XX.tpl_ja_hotel.ini

xx-XX here is folder of your language like en-GB for English.

For other question, please create a new topic for it.

juhuhu Friend

Thank you, I will. 🙂

This is solved.

Saguaros Moderator

Cool! Let me know if you need further helps.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum