Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When using JA Zeolite, will Virtuemart come as an integrated part of the installation, or will I have to download Virtuemart and install it separately?

SP Media Friend

It’s a part of the installation package. You’ll find it under the “components” menu in your admin control panel.

toyni Friend

Ok, that’s good to know. Thank you.

toyni Friend

I have now downloaded and installed the templates-files for Ja Zeolite. I suppose I need to install the extention-files aswell (contains mod_contentscroll, them_ja_zeolite and mod_ja_slideshow, all zip-files)?

I have tried to upload and install them from back-end, but I only get an error message: Warning – could not move the file.

What am I doing wrong?

bennitos Friend

If you are setting up a NEW site then i would suggest you use the quickstart instead

gabrielondon Friend

hi!
    i’m new here and i’m not sure if i am posting in the right place,but here we go with the question:
    if a get the ja zeolite,and for example i want to edit the colours of the template ,can i do it using artisteer 2.0?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gabrielondon 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum