Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

There seems to be a fundametal flaw with the way Topaz is working out that joomlart needs to have a comprehensive look at it before re-releasing it. This patchwork of corrections that have been suggested to emerging problems in the main do not work and once instituted creates other side effects that make the situation worse.

It seems that there are a few people out there who want to use this template including myself, but we cannot get very far with the current status of the template. Problems are described in the forum as well as in the problem tickets, but the hodge-podge set of solutions offered so far is getting us nowhere.

jooleimon

iuovpr Friend

There is design flaw with the Category Blog Layout that I discovered after installing Topaz. When looking at your demo of the template (http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_topaz/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=50), the flaw is there, too. Columns are not adequately padding and layout inconsistently.

In looking through the forum for a fix for this, and seeing all the patch recommendations, I concur with jooleimon’s post.

TomC Moderator

<em>@jooleimon 127302 wrote:</em><blockquote>There seems to be a fundametal flaw with the way Topaz is working out that joomlart needs to have a comprehensive look at it before re-releasing it. This patchwork of corrections that have been suggested to emerging problems in the main do not work and once instituted creates other side effects that make the situation worse.
    </blockquote>
    Can you re-phrase this so that non MIT Graduates can interpret?

:confused:

limeweb Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 128389 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you re-phrase this so that non MIT Graduates can interpret?

:confused:</blockquote>

Can you rephrase “MIT Graduate” so that others can interpret?

:confused:

TomC Moderator

<em>@limeweb 128399 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you rephrase “MIT Graduate” so that others can interpret?

:confused:</blockquote>

MIT – Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    http://web.mit.edu/

jooleimon Friend

In response to problem ticket submitted, support said,

“It is very strangle. I have changed in administrator but on the front-page, it did not changed”.

What has not changed is that, as in other postings, articles are still bunched up on the right of the “body”, leaving a large white space on the left.

Other people may experience different symptoms.

jooleimon

ahost Friend

Any solution to this issue?
    2 columns setup doesn’t work in blog layout!
    All articles are pushed to the left with a big white space on the right.
    Anyone with a fix?

Cheers
    Endre

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@iuovpr 128385 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is design flaw with the Category Blog Layout that I discovered after installing Topaz. When looking at your demo of the template (http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_topaz/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=1&Itemid=50), the flaw is there, too. Columns are not adequately padding and layout inconsistently.

In looking through the forum for a fix for this, and seeing all the patch recommendations, I concur with jooleimon’s post.</blockquote>

I have reported this issue to our team for fixing. In the template, the layout for category does not have

I will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your reported.

seaneo Friend

Have these issues beenh sorted out? We are thinking of using this JA Topaz template also but need to know in advance, if we would encounter the bevy of problems also, please status us. Thanks

timpennington Friend

Is there a fix for this problem??????

Phill Moderator

I believe it was fixed a long time ago. Please download and test.

timpennington Friend

OK, then I’m not able to get the photos in the lower articles to resize properly … they are appearing at the original size and dominating the page … is there some setting i’m missing??

Phill Moderator

Please supply a link to a page where you have this problem.

timpennington Friend

Here’s the link … the photos are sized right (under 400px), but in my other joomlart templates, they always create a thumb of the images of the article below … not doing it here

http://www.mercereagles.com/tfrr/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=39:information&layout=blog&Itemid=73

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  timpennington 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum