Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

It seems that gathering emails the moment someone lands on your website is the latest thing. I am going to see if it puts people off but anyway can UBER present a module containing a form in some lightbox style modal.
    this is the kind of thing – https://store.infyways.com/joomla-extensions/2-auto-onpageload-popup.html

BUT does this exist already as part of your template or do you have an extension for this already ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Can u provide URL of demo site page so i can see which extension you are talking?

landed Friend

I am not talking about a specific extension. I just need the lightbox module effect. So when the page loads if the user has not visited before then they get a modular box appear inviting them to subscribe in some way.
    I find it an annoying trend myself as I simply want to get the site content and am unlikely to enter an email address. BUT email marketing is seen as very key to success again.
    Does uber have this potential.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Uber is also a Joomla template like other but the features you request does not relate to the template you may check any extension for the emails that offer such feature and use it on your site.
    You can check Joomla extension directory.
    Regards

landed Friend

TY
    If I understand you you are saying that UBER doesn’t have this functionality built in. Also it sounds like you don’t do this kind of extension yourself.

However if UBER is based on bootstrap then it should exist from bootstrap ?
    http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals

I am interested by your reply.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can use custom html module and add the sample code for the Model window it will work fine with the template.
    My concern is that you want something to do with emails this is not related to template you have to custom work for this.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum