Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,
    I have problems with loading time of this new great template.

Where is the problem? I’m not changing too many option on it, and it still loads too slowly.

I tested it on some sites and the load time is 15 sec over. It’s too much time.

I have some sites on this hosting, but it’s not the problem, I’m too far from hosting limits. And I use some other creators’ joomla quickstarts, but they load quicker.

How do I fully optimisate this template to feel it’s best speed?

You can see my tryings here: http://www.nrgtv.bg/nrgnewstrg

Best regards, H.B.

MoonSailor Friend

I tried to check your site in both my computer and another one – the loading time of your site is 4s and 2.9s.

I think the slow loading at your end might relate to your network connection. Kindly check again.

bgm_hristo Friend

I have just installed Cloudfire on my hosting to that url. Than speed was up to 30%. May be it change the cause.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Below are some ways to speed up your website for your reference:

+ Performance your server
    + Bandwidth internet and your hosting
    + Remove unnecessary White Space in HTML
    + Minify Javascript and CSS
    + Reduce requests by combining HTML, CSS, and Javascript
    + Optimize all your images – Most if not all should be at least below 10kb
    – Crop the white space using Photoshop
    – Use PNG8 Files or GIF files rather than Jpegs and don’t use transparency
    – Make images the size you want rather than resizing them in the editor
    + Uninstall any components/modules/plugins that you don’t actually use
    + Use Gzip Compression to Reduce HTML Size
    + Enable Caching as much as possible (page caching, view caching, module caching)

bgm_hristo Friend

Thanks, Ninja Lead!

But.. I have already done some of upwritten ideas. I just don’t know how to performance my server (I paid before for the biggest plan of superhosting.bg, my hosting provider), and also what do you mean saying “Bandwidth internet and your hosting” ?! I just installed JCH Optimize plugin, and it helps me more than I expected.

And now, yes! I mostly reduced page load time. Photoshop is good Idea, but I use this template for local news website. I need more automaticaly actions, because I publish my articles not only from my desktop machine, but even on my android device. Here is my demo some steps before doing it original http://www.nrgtv.eu (I’m plannig these days to make it official). This is website, which I’m going to rebuild with this template (shown in previous link) : http://www.nrgtv.bg

I have some issues about this template, I want to use “Top story now” module in a slideshow position, I dublicated it, only changing module position, and did it active. But the format result is not the same as in “Top story now” look. Why? What I’m doing wrong? Even sulfix is the same?!

I have some questions, too… about articles. Hm, All is ok, but “Full image in articles” is not responsive on mobile version, where can i recode it to give it a 100% width? (I need joomla to do it automaticaly when I upload image). And has it got a chance to make default starting text to “image description” – like “@image:”? Because I often use images from other sites and I want to say where they are taken from.

And finaly, I find in the internet script to show Facebook PopUp Like Box, but when add code to “head” zone in template settings, content slider crashes and don’t show images and video articles in module position. Why? What I’m doing wrong again? I noticed this mystake in the JA_Music template too. Some scripts conflict? But… how to resolve it?
    Here is the fb code in .txt file

By the way, I’m using JCH Optimiser plugin to reduce page load time and optimise website performance.

Thanks before,
    Best regrets,
    H.B.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked both domains of you mentioned and see them to use JA Fixel template and many images in home page on your site and speed is good.

I could not access back-end of your site because I don’t have permission to access /administrator/ on your site. I’m not sure what position you change in JA Fixel template but you can follow the userguide to add new position on your site : http://t3-framework.org/documentation/layout-system.html#add-position

About custom code in JA Muzic template, it’s pretty hard to guess the problem on your site, I’m always using it to add google analytics, google adsense… but I never faced any problem with that. Here is userguide to do it: http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-configuration#custom-code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum