Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I notice this in the preview version already but was hoping it would be fixed in the release:

Joomlart can’t be serieus about this calling it “Fully Responsive” thats a really bad joke!

1. Schermafbeelding-2013-05-04-om-17.05.25
    tom_laan84 Friend

Like the title says. I’m missing the source files in the download section.

Would appreciate it if they would be added so i can customize the graphics in the template properly.

Thanks

Regards

Tom

7of9 Friend

I have the same problem, especially with the smartphone layout.
    Please advice.

tom_laan84 Friend

Yeah the slideshow is nog resizing at all!

And the tabs module should change from 4 (in a row) to two on ipad and 1 on cellphone.

I don’t understand why they release a half done template? Am very curious what JA has to say about this tomorrow. That is, if they reply at all. Lately i have noticed a lack of response on forum posts. And even support tickets that don’t get replied on for almost a year.

Very dissapointed, and i’ve been a long time member…

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

it’s beta version, without responsive & source file.

By wekend we will update stable version of template – support responsive and update source file.

Regards.

Ninja Lead Moderator

We will be releasing responsive version of JA Hawkstore Template by this weekend.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 371576 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I notice this in the preview version already but was hoping it would be fixed in the release:

Joomlart can’t be serieus about this calling it “Fully Responsive” thats a really bad joke!</blockquote>

Hi tom,

JA Hawkstore release release is beta and you can see the 1.0.0b in the download, that “b” stands for beta. For the past 3 months the templates releases are delayed and we have been releasing beta first and then updating the responsive layouts later on. We have not announced the JA Hawkstore release yet, that would clear up the confusion.

I am updating the title of this thread and I request you to avoid using offending words in title or your responses.

Have a good day.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

merged your other thread to this one.

tom_laan84 Friend

Thanks for the replies. Excuse me for my language. Was a bit ticked off and couldn’t change it afterwards.

The fact you guys are behind maybe you need to catch up? Instead of releasing stuff that is only halfway done? Now i’m already developing and there’s probably all kinds of stuff that needs to be redone when the stable version is released. I don’t know what i like better. Wait a week extra, or get a half finished product. I think i prefer the first. Because that way, i know what i can expect.

I better stop developing now till stable is released.

Regards

Tom

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Any news on this? Will you release it for sure on the weekend?
    <em>@Ninja Lead 371673 wrote:</em><blockquote>We will be releasing responsive version of JA Hawkstore Template by this weekend.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes sure it will be released by this weekend.

tom_laan84 Friend

Just checked it out! And man the responsive works very nice on the VM Products and all! Nice work JA 🙂 Worth the wait.

7of9 Friend

Is it up? Because the template page still says JA Hawkstore is in beta phase

MoonSailor Friend

Hi 7of9,

We released stable version for this JA Hawkstore last week.

Kindly check again and update it.

Regards

7of9 Friend

Hi,

Is it just me, or there is a problem with the bottom page modules?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  gbelli 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum