Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, is this new template for real? Please don’t turn out to be like joomlabamboo……

gemac Friend

80’s design ???

gehonline Friend

The template looks like 10 years ago, sorry is not usable for me.

Aratype Friend

I was laughing since this morning… I am pretty sure now that you do not respect subscribers anymore!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Who said that this is monthly template? Come on guys!

Edenite has been one of our popular template and users have been asking us for upgrades. Since it is a different T3 version it has to be released with suffix II, this also allows us to differentiate between the different versions and stop supporting older versions. Edenite was as popular as telines and it had to be updated to latest version as the older versions were getting way too difficult to upgrade/maintain.

Poll is on for the next series of templates and concepts are being worked upon. You will have your templates pretty soon.

I still do not understand how Edenite II can be seen as the monthly template? I even have a guy shouting on us on FaceBook.

I will merge this Edenite II forum with Edenite forum.

Aratype Friend

@arvind Chauhan

My friend Arvind, 3 cents of communication are better than leaving subscribers in the doubt!

This template was presented without any clarification and I do not know if it is worthy today… JA is a great company but since some months it is acting in disappointing way… Late in templates, not communicating well with subscribers, fogy strategy, in one word "missing leadership"!

I believe that we need a big step from you in order to re-establish confidence.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@aratype

What steps you feel will instill the confidence? We have been releasing updates every week for templates. Yes, templates release is slower as the focus was shifted to get builder to speed. I plan to have 20+ pages for the builder page library and that work is in progress.

I am trying to get the template releases back on track.

Regards

Arvind

Aratype Friend

@arvind Chauhan
    Exactly what said! I have a contract with you 12 months/12 templates. I did not buy builder and working on it does not mean that it affects the work on templates… This is the issue of confidence.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Aratype 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum