Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    My JA Slideshow2 Module uses as sources an Article Category, as the live demo do.
    I’ve create 2 white/transparent images, more or less like the ones in the demo. (see /ja_pyro/images/stories/demo/slideshow/sl-xx.png)
    But when i click on the readmore button and this leads to the full article, obviously the images are not that nice (see even the online demo: http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_pyro/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=65:what-we-do&catid=38:demo-slideshow)

Is there a trick to made that images look nicer when in articles?
    I thought 2 ways:

1. Disable the plugin readmore button (don’t know how to do this), and create a readmore button in the article tha points to another article, so i cau use another image.
    2. Find a way to add a div in the article with a background that goes just under the images. But i didn’t find a way to this to come out.
    3. Any other ideas is much appreciated.. 🙂

Thanks in advance!

francescoborio Friend

<em>@francescoborio 219625 wrote:</em><blockquote>

1. Disable the plugin readmore button (don’t know how to do this), and create a readmore button in the article tha points to another article, so i cau use another image.

</blockquote>

This don’t work as the module cuts down the <a> tag even if i’ve put it in the disabled tags: p,h5,h4,img,hr, br, a.
    So i cannot add a “manual” readmore button
    :((

thuanlq Friend

Dear @francescoborio,

You can resolve this problems as following:
    – Open and edit slideshow articles.
    – Click on “Toggle editor” on text editor.
    – Add custom tag on head of article content

<!-- {jaimage main="images/stories/demo/slideshow/sl-1.png" thumb="your thumbnail image, default is empty" } -->

– On article you can use other images

Good luck,

francescoborio Friend

It works perfectly!
    Thankyou very much!
    🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  francescoborio 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum