Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I received an email stating that the Ja-Wall Template would be free to download. And I download the one that was 121 MB. I posted a couple posts on the file large size and hung replied with a post stating the next version would be reduce. And I see it has been reduce to 17 MB. But when I when to download the update I am being told I am not allowed to download load it now and would like to know what is going on?

Why would Joomlart create a template and send an email out telling its members that this template would be available after your holiday May 2, 2012 then let people download it, and then turn around and try to force people to pay $49 just for this template? It does not make sense!!!!

Could it be to many members shown interest in the Ja-Wall Template that Joomlart decided to create a subscription plan just for this template? And what about the next template members show interest in, is Joomlart going to create another Subscription Plan for that too? And there is nothing in the email I received that stated the Ja-Wall template would cost $49.00 either!

So what happens to all the people that waited a whole weekend based on Joomlart Promotional Email? I already have been placed in the subscription games Joomlart like to play with it members; first it was the extensions and now its the Ja-Wall Template.

Has Joomlart finally turned into the Nickel and Dime Template Club?

And if you do not work directly for Joomlart do not waste my time with your Joomlart can do no wrong post! Because a Lie is a lie no matter what language you speak or email you send…

Blaine Friend

This should explain all. Let me know if you have more questions please.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blaine 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum