Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

08-10-2010 Getting started for Teline IV: Laying the keel – Suggestions invited…

Demo : http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv/

Thats the message for all joomlart lovers.we much waited for the new teline4 version.think it came rich with design but i can’t see any good implementation of modules.you know most of time we can use this template for news, magazines like that kind of purposes.for and example if you implement good image gallery or Specially Video Gallery it may be the hit of the Year. overall it look nice but my question is this teline 4 version fulfill our suggestions or our requirements???any how in future Mr.Hung will provide us what is the new techniques which used in this teline 4 in his user guide. some time you think its only personnel needs like video gallery but i thought teline4 will be great hit amoung the joomlart world with new features .any how wish all the best for the team who gave their 100% commitment to get out this new version of teline4.but in future may be Teline5..we expecting more than this..

Thanks

scotty Friend

<em>@WE2Solutions 206610 wrote:</em><blockquote> i can’t see any good implementation of modules.</blockquote>

Please give examples of the type of modules you feel should have been included but aren’t.

The Photo Gallery tab can easily be converted to a Video gallery.

we2solutions Friend

<em>@scotty 207112 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please give examples of the type of modules you feel should have been included but aren’t.

The Photo Gallery tab can easily be converted to a Video gallery.</blockquote>

Thanks for your comment.please tell me how you going to easily convert photo gallery to video gallery???in my post i mentioned it as a module but clearly i want to say it want to be correct as components..any how i saw new good features there.but i think still teline4 version want to update with more attractive features…any how teline4 is the major weapon in joomlart armory.:)i love it thats why i want to see more & more …

VisiGod Friend

<em>@WE2Solutions 207532 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your comment.please tell me how you going to easily convert photo gallery to video gallery???in my post i mentioned it as a module but clearly i want to say it want to be correct as components..any how i saw new good features there.but i think still teline4 version want to update with more attractive features…any how teline4 is the major weapon in joomlart armory.:)i love it thats why i want to see more & more …</blockquote>
    Why would you expect Joomlart (template company mainly) to write a complex video component for a single template?
    You can use K2 for that. And K2 is supported in Teline 4

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  VisiGod 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum