Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Why is this template so unstable and tempermental. One chnage in one position messes up the entire front page. I’ve had everyting looking good three times only to make one tweak and mess the whole thing up again for a day. I’m about to swallow a bullet this thing is driving me so nuts.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site and clarify in details of what you changed so I can replicate the issue and help you out.

maderaguy Friend

My biggest issue is why in the articles the photos are forced into a slider in the top right hand corner. I want my photos to display where I place them in the editor or to be able to use my gallery plugin. I don’t like how it forces the photos into a slider. You can see what i mean at http://www.BigValleyPhoto.com and check any of the articles. If you check out the photo gallery section you’ll see exac,y what I mean.

Saguaros Moderator
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum