Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

is joomla art going out of business?

because cant find any joomla professional website developer
    and cant find someone who can resolved our issues here

posted question here last night and still waiting for answer

Don Lee Friend

Hi chicagouser,

I’m really sorry for our slow service last week, we were on a summer vacation since July 7 til weekend, technical support and sale support were available normally but were handled by a half of our staff however while the inquiries from customers were a huge number so we could not take eyes to all of those. We came back today and are trying to resolve all overdue tickets in the day.

I’m so sorry again, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated, right after receiving this message please get back and let me know your ticket IDs then I will take my action shortly on your tickets to get them done soon for you. Thank you very much!

Don

chicagouser Friend

<em>@Don Lee 252294 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi chicagouser,

I’m really sorry for our slow service last week, we were on a summer vacation since July 7 til weekend, technical support and sale support were available normally but were handled by a half of our staff however while the inquiries from customers were a huge number so we could not take eyes to all of those. We came back today and are trying to resolve all overdue tickets in the day.

I’m so sorry again, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated, right after receiving this message please get back and let me know your ticket IDs then I will take my action shortly on your tickets to get them done soon for you. Thank you very much!

Don</blockquote>

please look the attached or go to ithelpdeskstreet.com i need to removed very bottom two wide boxes.
    please guide me step by step because im totally nill in HTML and to find the file

thanks

1. joomla-support-standard
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi chicagouser,

1. To remove the higher bar, go to admin > Template manager > JA Ores > Profile tab > Hide Main content block > switch to Yes.
    2. To remove the second one, in the same page click on Layout tab > edit Default layout > remove this line:

<block name="footer" type="footer" main-inner="1"></block>

After all, hit Apply on the upper right conner to save and click “JAT3 Clean Cache” right upon to clear the cache.
    Please try and let me know.

chicagouser Friend

cant find code which need to be edit

<?xml version=”1.0″ encoding=”utf-8″?>
    <layout name=”desktop”>
    <!–Extra css load for this layout–>
    <stylesheets>
    </stylesheets>
    <blocks name=”top” style=”xhtml”>
    <block name=”hot-news”>hotnews</block>
    <block name=”header” type=”header” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”mainnav” type=”mainnav” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”cpanel” type=”usertools/cpanel”></block>
    <block name=”slideshow” type=”modules” wrap-inner=”2″>slideshow</block>
    <block name=”topsl” type=”spotlight” main-inner=”1″>user1,user2,user3,user4</block>
    </blocks>
    <blocks name=”middle” colwidth=”25″>
    <block name=”right-mass-top” >right-mass-top</block>
    <block name=”right1″>left</block>
    <block name=”right2″>right</block>
    <block name=”content-mass-bottom” >content-mass-bottom</block>
    </blocks>
    <blocks name=”bottom” style=”xhtml”>
    <block name=”navhelper” type=”navhelper” main-inner=”1″></block>
    <block name=”botsl” type=”spotlight” style=”JArounded” wrap-inner=”2″>user6,user7,user8,user9</block>
    <block name=”module” type=”spotlight” main-inner=”2″>user10,user11,user12,user13</block>
    <block name=”footer” type=”footer”></block>
    </blocks>
    </layout>

Ninja Lead Moderator

This line:

<block name="footer" type="footer"></block>

Please remove it.

Phill Moderator

Have you fixed your problem chicagouser?

emiliaw Friend

Thank you very much for this very helpful information on removing footers. I am very novice when it comes to HTML, but am eager to learn all I can. I feel that I have a much stronger grasp of this concept now, it is very much appreciated. I feel like I am now prepared to take things to the next level. I am working to develop a web based payroll system, similar to Detroit payroll solutions, and this site is helping me to achieve that.

TomC Moderator

<em>@emiliaw 266021 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you very much for this very helpful information on removing footers. I am very novice when it comes to HTML, but am eager to learn all I can. I feel that I have a much stronger grasp of this concept now, it is very much appreciated.</blockquote>
    Well, we do hope to see you take the next step and join our JA Template and/or Extension Club soon – as there is an amazing wealth of information and an abundance of learning resources available to/for you as a Club Member (within our “Members Only” sections of the Forum).

Nevertheless, let us know if you have any questions.

😎

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum