Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-mendozite

This seems like a misleading tag of “responsive ” there

Mobile ready and Responsive is different meaning im sure ya all know..

norchris Friend

Hi! I also try to figure out how to turn on responsiveness in Mendozite, but cannot figure out.

Someone – please help! 🙂

Norchris

Stork11 Friend

<em>@norchris 344912 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi! I also try to figure out how to turn on responsiveness in Mendozite, but cannot figure out.

Someone – please help! 🙂

Norchris</blockquote>
    Hello norchris,

JA Mendozite is not responsive template so it can not adapt to mobile devices automatically.

BTW, you can turn on its mobile layout in back-end by going to Template Manager, then select Profiles tab and select mobile layout in Layout Settings section as below screenshot:

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.

1. Screenshot_2
    stix Friend

<em>@norchris 344912 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi! I also try to figure out how to turn on responsiveness in Mendozite, but cannot figure out.

Someone – please help! 🙂

Norchris</blockquote>

lets wait for the staff replies.
    this kind of mistake is very costly…>:(

stix Friend

<em>@Stork11 344962 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello norchris,

JA Mendozite is not responsive template so it can not adapt to mobile devices automatically.

BTW, you can turn on its mobile layout in back-end by going to Template Manager, then select Profiles tab and select mobile layout in Layout Settings section as below screenshot:

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.</blockquote>

Hello. the threadstarter is me.not nochris!!! >:(

Stork11 Friend

Oops! So sorry stix, here is your info:

<em>@Stork11 344962 wrote:</em><blockquote>

</blockquote>

Go ahead to join us at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php and please let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

norchris Friend

That is disappointing. It was tagged as responsive. I chose it because it was tagged as responsive… and put a lot of work into it…..

1. MendoziteTaggedAsResponsive
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@norchris 345301 wrote:</em><blockquote>That is disappointing. It was tagged as responsive. I chose it because it was tagged as responsive… and put a lot of work into it…..</blockquote>

Apologies norchris for the bad tag, it was really bad on our part to let such wrong info displayed on the site. I can understand how disappointed you must be and angry too as it takes lot of time to develop site.

Let me know how many months you been working on mendozite, i will add the same to your membership. I know it wont compensate for the time you lost in developing your site. Sorry man.

Regards

Arvind

stix Friend

Hello sir. the ThreadStarter is me and im having the issue …
    Is the something wrong or order difference the way the mods or admin seeing this page? like new post first etc??

<em>@drarvindc 345318 wrote:</em><blockquote>Apologies norchris for the bad tag, it was really bad on our part to let such wrong info displayed on the site. I can understand how disappointed you must be and angry too as it takes lot of time to develop site.

Let me know how many months you been working on mendozite, i will add the same to your membership. I know it wont compensate for the time you lost in developing your site. Sorry man.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

sorry stix, if you felt left out. I have updated your membership.

Regards

Arvind

norchris Friend

Hi, thank you. I appreciate that you take responsibility. I will go ahead with a new template. The main loss is a lot of time. But if you will prolong my membership with a couple of months, I appreciate it! 🙂

Norchris

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@norchris 345872 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, thank you. I appreciate that you take responsibility. I will go ahead with a new template. The main loss is a lot of time. But if you will prolong my membership with a couple of months, I appreciate it! 🙂

Norchris</blockquote>

Ok, your membership period has been extended already as promised.

Enjoy!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum