Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can not save adjustments in JA Slideshow.
    Only the close button works.

Is JA Magz Joomla 3.2 compatible?

Thanks.

loudis19 Friend

It seems that the templates are not 3.2 ready. I have several issues with JA FUBIX in 3.2. and none is responding. The thing is that they are writing that the templates are for Joomla 3x but in reality the templates are ok only with 3.1 because the main modules and components for the templates to work are not ready for 3.2. At least the could tell us when they will be ready

xxxvinixxx Friend

Your templates are cool but a lot of errors. It seems to me that you are very often release patterns and little time is devoted to old.

dohoa Friend

Can’t save after editing some modules in the backend (slideshow, Custom html)!
    Prompt action is highly appreciated.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi guys,

JA Slideshow module is not compatible with JOOMLA 3.2 yet, we’re working hard to get new releases done. For now, you can fix this problem on your site as following :

Please get my attached file and override them with files on your site site

+ Download and extract my attached file

japrofile.js file into: modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/elements/japrofile/ folder

helper.php file into modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/ folder

Don’t forget to back-up files before replacing.

Regards

loudis19 Friend

Hi thanks for the response. Hope it will work. Although can you explain to me were the attached file you mentioned? Sorry but Im new here and I am not sure that I know exactly how the forum works

zere1986 Friend

Hi support, may i know where are the attached files? I had the same issue too..

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@zere1986 398164 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi support, may i know where are the attached files? I had the same issue too..</blockquote>

Sry, here you are

1. fix.zip
    zere1986 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 398028 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

JA Slideshow module is not compatible with JOOMLA 3.2 yet, we’re working hard to get new releases done. For now, you can fix this problem on your site as following :

Please get my attached file and override them with files on your site site

+ Download and extract my attached file

japrofile.js file into: modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/elements/japrofile/ folder

Don’t forget to back-up files before replacing.

Regards</blockquote>

Hi ninja,The attached files included helper.php and script.js, i cant see the japrofile.js you mentioned earlier, do i need to replace the script.js as well?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m so sorry about this, this is my fault. Please try to download my attached files again

1. custom.zip
    zere1986 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 398357 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m so sorry about this, this is my fault. Please try to download my attached files again

helper.php file into modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/ folder</blockquote>

Well done ninja, it is working now 🙂 thanksss

zere1986 Friend

hi support, actually there is another “problem”, im not sure whether it is the nature of the mod is designed or not, because i noticed when i created 2 ja slideshow modules and use them concurrently, they actually shared same profile config, thus when i configured slideshow #1, it will change the config of slideshow #2 as well..is this a bug as well?

p/s: Im using joomla 3.2, ja slideshow latest version + admin bugfix by ninja

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at my screenshot

I duplicated both JA Slideshow module(Video, Money category) and they are working fine. The config of both of them is separate. You can check and try it.

1. Category_Slideshow
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum