Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is JA K2 Filter included with the JA Directory or must that be purchased separately?

Cheers,
    Khris

Manos Moderator

Hi,

JA K2 Extrafields is what’s included and what’s in our QS package.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need to ask.

Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator

Hi,

JA K2 Extrafields is what’s included and what’s in our QS package.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need to ask.

Regards

Manos

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@khrishna 494426 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Is JA K2 Filter included with the JA Directory or must that be purchased separately?

Cheers,
    Khris</blockquote>

JA K2 Filter component is not included in the JA Directory template package so you cannot download this component as a JATC Standard member. You need to get JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club to access JA K2 Filter (look at my signature for JAEC discount coupon) and install it manually after template installation.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@khrishna 494426 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Cheers,
    Khris</blockquote>

JA K2 Filter component is not included in the JA Directory template package so you cannot download this component as a JATC Standard member. You need to get JAEC – Joomla Extensions Club to access JA K2 Filter (look at my signature for JAEC discount coupon) and install it manually after template installation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum