Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HI guys,
    first of all, congrats for the work on the purity iii template it really looks that has a lots of potential.

But because sometimes things say free and they aren’t really free I just want to make sure if this template is free to, install and to adapt on both personal and commercial websites.
    This because I want to use it on my personal photography website and probably in the future will become commercial website.
    And of course I want to stop the display of the copyright notices on the frontpage. Not deleting them , just comment them out on the php file.

I know that in purity ii this can be done but I didn’t found any clear info about this for the purity iii.

Hope you guys can shed some light on this license question so I won’t end up doing some copyright infringement :laugh:

Best regards, and keep up the good work 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

Purity III is free to download and use for any use you want to do, and never will be asked to you to pay anything for it, but as reported HERE, you should respect copyright infos

<blockquote>
    Copyright © 2014 T3 Canvas. All Rights Reserved. Designed by JoomlArt.com.
    Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU General Public License.
    Bootstrap is a front-end framework of Twitter, Inc. Code licensed under Apache License v2.0.
    Font Awesome font licensed under SIL OFL 1.1.
    </blockquote>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum