Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there – the title speaks for itself really 🙂

I want to use the moo main menu overall and only have a top menu throughout the site – except on certain pages, where ineed to have a small extra menu, as well as the top menu – like the split menu – nestled next to the main article text so visitors can easily navigate to very closely related articles. I sthis possible?

Otherwise, the articles are going to get much too long. I need to basically mimmick what’s going on in the parent/child menu items within the page …

so a page about a location called ‘St Julians’ which is an area split into ‘portomasso’, ‘spinola bay’, ‘paceville’ can have those three articles linked to from next to the text on the main ‘St Julians’ page …

any help greatly appreciated

Saguaros Moderator

Dear bookpeg!

i think you try to use the main menu module to resolve this issue

bookpeg Friend

hi, how can i make it so that the main menu only shows the children items of the page i assign it to?

Saguaros Moderator

Dear

You can put ItemId into the Menu Tag ID parameter to get the submenu follow it.

If you would like to automactic detect and display the submenu follow the ItemId, you need someone customize the mainmenu. i think that this task is not heavy customization

edd Friend

Hi,
    I’m instrested in it, but so how to do it?
    No answer to this post?

The thing is that I would like to display just the articles of one specific category.
    And so on for each category.
    Take a look to the attachement to see what I say.

Thansk a lot for help

1. mm0010
    2. mm0099
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi edd,

This is really old thread and doesn’t relate to Menu Module.

Anyway, this menu module is default Joomla module, you will have to customize to achieve your needs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum