Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am testing with JA Content Slider module v2.6.8. I want to show an image flow which keep moving to the same direction without any pause/stop until the user/visitor hover his mouse on it.

Well, I set the module parameter “Rolling Delay Time” to 0 (zero) , but there is still a very short pause when the images moving.

Could you please improve this module so that it can completely get rid of the “pause” action if I set that delay time to zero?

Thanks .

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

<blockquote> I want to show an image flow which keep moving to the same direction without any pause/stop until the user/visitor hover his mouse on it.</blockquote>
    I’m afraid that your need requires much customization on JS code of this JA Content Slider module.

I will forward this to our development for further consideration. However, I am not in the position to confirm whether this feature for Content Slider will be updated or not.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum