Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Is it possible to move the user 7 to above the main body position and how shall I do?
    If not, is it possible to create an additional user position, for example user9 and place that position above the main body.

Best regards,
    Wiper

swemmel Friend

Bellatrix with module-position in content-area
    Ok, here we go.

You have to replace the standard index.php with the one in the zip-file with this post.
    Then you have to define a new module position, you do this as follow:

• In the backend of your site go to Site – Template Manager – Mudule Positions
    • In an empty positions type: fpss

Now you have a module position in the content page. 😉 And it will look as the sample I provide or you can have a look at http://demo.swemmelaar.nl.

Kind Regards,

Peter.

1. sample
    1. bellatrix_index.zip
    WimPerdaen Friend

Hallo Peter,

Dit werkt!!!! It’s working, thanks a lot.

Een ander probleem:

Ik heb een tutorial gemaakt en opgesplitst in drie pagina’s met behulp van de mos page break.
    De eerste pagina is total messed up. De linker en rechter menu zijn verschoven naar de bodem van de pagina. De tweede en derde pagina zijn ok. Wat zou dit kunnen zijn?

Hier is de tutorial pagina1: http://www.aboutcurrency.com/content/view/282/126/
    pag2: http://www.aboutcurrency.com/content/view/282/126/1/1/

Heb jij enig idee.
    Je kan uw modification zien op de frontpagina.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
    Wim

swemmel Friend

Hi Wim,

I think that the pictures on the first page are too wide (600px) and that they break up the template. Try to shrink them to about 500px like the other pictures on the next 2 pages and see if this solve your problem.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

WimPerdaen Friend

Hi Swemmel,

I have removed all pictures but the problem still occur. take a look..

Kindest regards,
    Wim

swemmel Friend

WimPerdaen;16284Hi Swemmel,

I have removed all pictures but the problem still occur. take a look..

Kindest regards,
    Wim

Wim,

I just looked and I see pictures and no breaking of the template. :p You already solved the problem?

Kind Regards,
    Peter.

WimPerdaen Friend

Hi Peter,

Yes, I could solve the problem. I have removed the 100% width table and now, content is displayed fine.
    Thanks for all help Peter.

Wim

slomas Friend

Does anyone know how to accomplish this for the updated version of Bellatrix for Joomla 1.5? I would like to have a module in the content area above the content, but the file from Peter in this forum thread is for Joomla 1.0.x. I tried to figure out how to make the changes based on his file but did not have any luck. I do not really know php but can sometimes figure it out. Unfortunately, in this case I could not. I appreciate any assistance anyone can give!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slomas 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum