Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am trying to create third ja tabs module in my website and whenever I create ja-tabs3 position it disappears for some reason so I would like to know is it possible to have more than 2 ja tabs modules in one page ?

pallavi_t Friend

Hi adnanpirota,

Yes,it is possible to have more than two JA-Tabs module in one page of a website.

Regards,
    Pallavi

cssyeah Moderator

adnanpirota,

I think, you can install multiple the JA Tabs module on your site, If you have a problem with your site you can provide us the url link. We will check that problem and report to you the cause of error.

Thanks.

adnanpirota Friend

URL is http://www.pejaonline.com, actually I have created 2 tab modules but when I want to create third I cant make it somehow. When I create new module ja-tabs and assign it to position ja-tabs3 and afterwards when i create new module that I want to put in that positioni ja-tabs3 it does not show up only ja-tabs and ja-tabs 2 so I was thinking maybe it is not possible to have more than 2 tab modules…

cssyeah Moderator

Hi adnanpirota,

I have sent to you a pm. Can you provide me the some info for of your site.? I’ll hepl you check it.

Thanks.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi adnanpirota,

I have created sample tab3 on your site, you can check it. With JA Tabs you can create multiple style for it.

adnanpirota Friend

I can see that but the problem is that it is actually position ja-tabs 2 so if I want to put modules to it they show on my 2nd tab also i.e. I need ja-tabs 3 so that I can publish different modules to that tabs position, hope you understand what I am trying to say …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adnanpirota 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum