Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Is there a simpler way of having to maintain the home of JA Appolio and have the rest of the site being JA Muzic, i understand that if i install the JA Muzic template in JA Appolio i have to rebuild the structure or the other way around, i want to move JA Appolio home page as it is to JA Muzic or move JA Muzic structure to JA Appolio and maintain JA Appolio homepage, can someone tell me how best i can archive this THANKS

zorroh Friend

install both templates and assign musc template only for your subpage

kelvinsn Friend

<em>@zorroh 401014 wrote:</em><blockquote>install both templates and assign musc template only for your subpage</blockquote>

i was already working with JA Muzic so installed JA Appolio (template only) and assigned it as the home page but im getting Error 500 “Unable to load renderer class” on the home page, or im suppose to install JA Muzic in JA Appolio but that would loose the structure of Muzic template is there a way to move it without affecting the structure

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kelvinsn,

If you install JA Appolio, you need to install the latest version of T3 Framework too.
    Please give a try.

Regards

xstf Friend

Hello,

I am trying do something similar to Kelvinsn. I am trying to use JA Appolio for my Homepage, and JA Puresite for my content pages that are already built. However, JA Puresite uses an older version of T3, while JA Appolio uses the newest version. JA Puresite displays an error when I have the newest T3 Plugin enabled, and JA Appolio obviously also displays a different error when I try to enable the older version of T3 Framework. Any thoughts on how I can make both templates run simultaneously?

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi xstf,

I’m afraid that it’s impossible to enable both T3 Framework and JA T3v2 Framework at the same time. It will cause conflict. JA Appolio and JA Muzic are based on T3 framework so they can work well together.

We are sorry about that.

kelvinsn Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 401139 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kelvinsn,

If you install JA Appolio, you need to install the latest version of T3 Framework too.
    Please give a try.

Regards</blockquote>

I have done this and im now getting blank pages even in the muzic template nothing is opening on the frontend side of the site

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kelvinsn,

I have tried on my site. I install the JA Muzic quickstart, then install the ja_appolio.v1.0.0.zip (template package only).
    Then I assign the home menu item to JA Appolio. It is working.

If you follow these steps and still have problem, please pm your admin/ftp information to me.
    I will check on your site.

Regards

kelvinsn Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 401470 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kelvinsn,

I have tried on my site. I install the JA Muzic quickstart, then install the ja_appolio.v1.0.0.zip (template package only).
    Then I assign the home menu item to JA Appolio. It is working.

If you follow these steps and still have problem, please pm your admin/ftp information to me.
    I will check on your site.

Regards</blockquote>

i sent you the logins did they work

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kelvinsn,

I have replied you.

I see that you have not upgraded T3 to v2.0.1.

kelvinsn Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 401690 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi kelvinsn,

I have replied you.

I see that you have not upgraded T3 to v2.0.1.</blockquote>

I have updated the framework but still getting same error

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kelvinsn,

I just saw your site’s working.

I am not making any change to any file, except clicking Save on JA Appolio Template Manager.

Please check again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum