Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Dear support,
    how is it possible to enable disqus comments on topic items?
    I’m using disqus plugin, but I can’t find options to enable them in the plugin configuration.

Regards,
    Federico

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    In fact you can easily embed disqu into any Joomla! article ( no matter what type of it – JA Content Type ).
    Please open article layout file than insert disqus embed code 🙂

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

fbernardello Friend

Well, I’m sure I can insert Disqus everywhere manually.

My questions are:
    1 – Can I do it with your plugin?
    2 – If not, do I need to insert the “Disqs universal code” into topic .php file?
    3 – Where can I insert it, to show the comments *after* the “articles about the topic” on topic items?

Regards,
    Federico

fbernardello Friend

Please, provide more details about it.

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Regards,
    F.

fbernardello Friend

Regards,
    F.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site backend & CPanel access and which page you want to include disqus.
    I’ll help you work on it.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please provide your site backend & CPanel access and which page you want to include disqus.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

fbernardello Friend

Dear Viet,
    you don’t need my backend, the requests are not related to one particular installation.
    I don’t want you to do it for me, I’m only asking for instructions, and you asked me to create this separate thread, so it’ usefull for all the community.

It’s quite simple: I want to include disqus comments on a “topic item”, after the “articles about the topic”.

F.

fbernardello Friend

Dear Viet,
    you don’t need my backend, the requests are not related to one particular installation.
    I don’t want you to do it for me, I’m only asking for instructions, and you asked me to create this separate thread, so it’ usefull for all the community.

It’s quite simple: I want to include disqus comments on a “topic item”, after the “articles about the topic”.

F.

fbernardello Friend

Dear Viet,

F.

fbernardello Friend

No replies?

jooservices Friend

<em>@fbernardello 482775 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, I’m sure I can insert Disqus everywhere manually.

My questions are:
    2 – If not, do I need to insert the “Disqs universal code” into topic .php file?
    3 – Where can I insert it, to show the comments *after* the “articles about the topic” on topic items?

Regards,
    Federico</blockquote>

Hi there
    # Yes. You are. There are fews Joomla! plugin to do that. You can check it on JED.
    In common cases, they are supported for com_content.
    # Yes. You can do that also. If you are working with com_content than you’ll need insert it into com_content article layouts
    # Please let me know or screenshot about “articles about the topic”.

In basically, you can check which layout file you are using than modify it to insert your custom code.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

<em>@fbernardello 482775 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, I’m sure I can insert Disqus everywhere manually.

My questions are:

Regards,
    Federico</blockquote>

Hi there
    # Yes. You are. There are fews Joomla! plugin to do that. You can check it on JED.
    In common cases, they are supported for com_content.
    # Yes. You can do that also. If you are working with com_content than you’ll need insert it into com_content article layouts
    # Please let me know or screenshot about “articles about the topic”.

In basically, you can check which layout file you are using than modify it to insert your custom code.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum