Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Goodmorning, I see that this template is suitable for 3.2
    Does this mean that I cannot upgrade to the newest 3.4?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry as you know Joomla 3.4 is just released and template is not compatible for this version.
    Do not update your live as it can produce problems .
    Subscribe our Newsletter and read Blog updated for latest updates and news .
    You can check template support cycle Here

If you want to test Joomla 3.4 on template then take a backup of your site and install it on your test domain . then check the compatibility of extensions also .

Do not play with your live sites .
    Always take backup before Joomla or template updates.

dfirsching Friend

Any luck with JA Mendozite on J! 3.4? problems? When will it be ready?

dfirsching Friend

dfirsching Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@dfirsching 481027 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any luck with JA Mendozite on J! 3.4? problems? When will it be ready?</blockquote>
    Dear Sir i can not provide you any estimate for time for the update to latest version .Templates are in queue for Joomla updates on priority basis . Subscribe our Newsletter and read Blog updated for latest updates and news .
    You can also check template support cycle Here

Thanks in advance for your patience .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@dfirsching 481027 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any luck with JA Mendozite on J! 3.4? problems? When will it be ready?</blockquote>
    Dear Sir i can not provide you any estimate for time for the update to latest version .Templates are in queue for Joomla updates on priority basis . Subscribe our Newsletter and read Blog updated for latest updates and news .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum