Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I realise it’s only the 1st feb here in Oz, but as the forum for Mers is up, can we see a demo soon, just like to see what’s happening with this release, if its a new design or a composite of previous stuff we have indicated we like. Will it have a cart, forum JomSocial integration and themes for such etc.

Cheers Shane

damian Friend
    tfosnom Friend

Interesting I went to the demo link 5 mins before I posted,they must’ve been uploading as I posted LOL

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Yes…we’re working out a few last minute issues and will post it soon.
    We expect to have it by tomorrow…along with the first group of templates updated and tested for Joomla! 2.5 by week’s end.

LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ROADMAP >>

Thank you for your interest.

Once they are live, please let us know if you have issues, questions by opening a thread/support ticket for each.

Thank you!
    John.

n6rej Friend

<em>@tfosnom 298098 wrote:</em><blockquote>I realise it’s only the 1st feb here in Oz, but as the forum for Mers is up, can we see a demo soon, just like to see what’s happening with this release, if its a new design or a composite of previous stuff we have indicated we like. Will it have a cart, forum JomSocial integration and themes for such etc.

Cheers Shane</blockquote>
    A well made extension doesn’t require special styling on the template, instead IT’s template is designed to work WITH the template. Kunena’s recent chameleon is a good example of this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum